BUG: When replying to an email, eM constantly saves new drafts to the conversation and never deletes them upon send (Gmail)

I have the same issue. Any timeline on when this is going to be fixed? There seem to be multiple duplicates of this issue going back to Sept '14, e.g. ticket number 41586.

Me too still having this issue. Had to disable conversation grouping because it was too confusing.

Same problem … still no fix?

Yes, there is. A fix for this issue will be in the next release.

For anyone who is still having this issue, please download the latest version in the Release History.

My version shows as 9.2.1735 in the About page. When I check for updates, it says there is no update available. Do I need to manually trigger this update by directly downloading the latest version from release history (which seems to be 9.2.2038) now? Don’t want to get in version/server conflicts …

Yes. Download the latest version from the release history.

Why are multiple drafts accumulating in the draft folder when I work on an email on the latest release? It seems I am getting a draft copy for every automatic save. After I’ve sent the email I have to go into the drafts folder and delete the accumulated drafts there. This did no happen on previous releases. Drafts were removed when the email was sent. How do I stop it? Thanks.

You might want to try the latest version that was released a few days ago.

When I check for update it says “There is no update available”.

No, I did not say to check for update. I said please download the latest version in the Release History

The Release History often contains versions that are not pushed to users through Check for Update.

Try this; versions