Bought 4 upgrade licenses for version 8 but am still on 7

Hi,

I just bought 4 upgrade licenses from version 7 to 8 and paid the ~75 Euros via PayPal.

Now I received an e-mail that now I can use version 7 and also the license manager shows version 7

How can I fix this?

Thank

Michael

Not sure what you are asking Michael. The license will work either on version 7 or 8.

If you have issues with the license, email eM Client on [email protected] or open a support ticket directly with them.

No, I had a version 7 license and want to use version 8 now.

So I bought the upgrade to version 8 but I am still on 7 :slight_smile:

You can download version 8 from the Release History and upgrade.

Hi Mike,
there was an error in our online store, but our team has now resolved it.

I have manually upgraded your license so it should work correctly for eM Client 8 now.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Please do reach out to our sales department if you encounter any problems with a purchase or the purchased license - [email protected]

Regards,
Olivia

Thank you, all working again :slight_smile:

Hello.

Us too. Just purchased a 3 licence upgrade to version 8, and still showing as version 7.

Can you help?

Hello Colourcraft,
the bug with upgrades has already been fixed and all licenses purchased in the past 2 days have been fixed to be valid for eM Client 8. I have checked yours and it should work correctly now as well.

If you encounter any issues with a purchase or eM Client license, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our sales department directly - [email protected].