body of email not showing up

body of email not showing up sender’s name and email and header show up but not complete email

Hello Charles, are you seeing any errors thrown by the application when trying to fetch new emails? Are you having this issue with a single message only or are you able to replicate this with new incoming messages?
Can you make a screenshot of the issue? What version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact release number in Help > About?

Thank you.

Paul Thanks for getting back -it was all emails , all folders.
Hate to say it but but resolved problem with a reboot. Windows 7

Hi Charles, I’m glad it works now, please let me know if the issue reoccurs, so we can possibly try to get some more data in order to replicate the issue.

Thank you.

Hey with your latest update it still doesn’t work like an email client is expected to work. I hate to say this but your program really…

Hello Don, maybe you could be a little more specific and let us know what issues you’re experiencing that are not up to your preference? Are you seeing any errors or have any specific issues that you would like to point out?

I have a header where the body is blank.  eM Client won’t let me delet the header.

Cause:  Deleted email from IMAP server from another mobile email client.  emClient still shows the headers but will not allow deletion since body is blank.

Please advise solution.  Thanks!!

We’re sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please try the following steps?

Turn Conversations off (Menu -> View -> Conversations -> Disable Conversations)
Turn eM Client off
Go to eM Client’s installation folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\eM Client) and run DbRepair.exe (not the DbRepair.exe.config). Wait until the database check is completed.
Turn eM Client on