Block mails from being downloaded from server pop3

I recently used windows live mail on my windows 7, but now I have upgrated to windows 10 and are now using eM Client as I heard it was a good program. My question is, in windows live mail there was an option for pop3 to block an email or domain from being downloaded from server, you could either block from being downloaded, or you could allow it to download from server and then after it would delete it. Is there a way to do this with em client also ? Or is there only the spam folder option? I see there is a blacklist option, but I assume that those will still be send to the spam folder right? I want them to never be downloaded and never reach my inbox or spam folder, but not sure if this is supported with eM Client ?

Yes, the blacklist feature will move specified unwanted messages to the spam folder. 

As far as I know there is no way to selectively download messages, either with POP3 or IMAP, in any email client. The only option is to setup a filter in your email client, or if you don’t want to receive the messages at all, setup a filter on your email server to delete the message on receipt. That way they will not be there for your email client to download.