Blank Emails Show Up in InBox

Okay, it looks like the log files are way too big to send. I’m sending the blank email from the Exchange account.

And when I tried to save the draft of the email, eM Client crashed and upon re-opening, the IMAP blank emails were gone.

• Merg

Okay, it looks like the log files are way too big to send. I’m sending the blank email from the Exchange account.

And when I tried to save the draft of the email, eM Client crashed and upon re-opening, the IMAP blank emails were gone.

• Merg

Okay, just got another one…

I’ve put the IMAP log file for the one account up in OneDrive. I’ll email you a copy of the screen shot of my Inbox as well as the link for the log file.

Thanks,
Merg

Just got another one in my other IMAP account. I’ve uploaded the approapriate Log files to OneDrive. The link I sent previously should still give you access to them. If you can confirm that you received the Log files, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Merg

And just had another one show up in the first IMAP account. This one was a little different though in that it had a received date of 4/28/15 at 1845 hrs. I’ve uploaded that log file to OneDrive.

Thanks,
Merg

Hello Howard, sorry for the belated reply, I’ve checked with our developers for more information about the issue as we are not really completely sure why this occurs. We know where the problem is located, and we’ll be working on resolving the issue for future releases of eM Client.

Unfortunately in this case this might be a really long run and it may take a while before a solution for the issue is found, I’m sorry if this causes any inconvenience.

The problem occurs when there’s a message on the server that is being deleted (or already has been deleted) on the server but the server sends us information about the existing item on the server.

Thank you for all the data you’ve shared with us in order to find a solution for the problem.

Not a problem. It’s not a huge issue, but something that I thought you guys should know about. It’s good to know that I am not going crazy and that the issue is actually real.

Just let me know if you need any other information from me.

Thanks,
Merg