Blacklisted email removal

Well, as advised I went to my servers webmail. The first thing I did was add the one email to my contacts as I read that’s one way for my server not to mark it as spam. The second thing was I added a rule to send those particular emails to my inbox. It worked today! The one email address that was already in my contacts is now working simply by removing it from my blacklist. So as of today it all works and I learned some new things. Hopefully if this happens again in the future these fixes will work. Thank you for all the help and support.

1 Like

BTW skybat, a copy of your reply also went to my email, this time my inbox. I don’t know what any of that is all about but it doesn’t bother me, and I’m not messing with it.

martes 05 octubre 2021 :: 1820hrs (UTC +01:00)

Hi @David_Endres1

I have no idea why a copy of my post has gone to your email inbox, it is certainly nothing that I have done; I do not know nor have I ever had access to your email address.
It is something that you have done at your end that has caused this issue.

¡Saludos desde la soleada Valencia en España!
¡Mis mejores deseos y mantente a salvo!

Skybat
[email protected]

Hablo español, luego portugués e inglés, con conocimiento de varios otros idiomas.

1 Like

Oh I know skybat, must be something in my settings, no worries. Thanks again for the help, every thing is working now.