Backup won't restore

After my own laptop has stopped working I have installed eM Client onto a spare and have it all running okay with my original license. However when I come to restore by back up I get the following error message. It is not my main computer and I think that this is just a permissions issue, how can I get over this please.

Many thanks
Ann

System.IO.IOException: Access to the path ‘C:\Users\Trish\Documents\eM Client’ is denied.
at System.IO.FileSystem.MoveDirectory(String sourceFullPath, String destFullPath)
at System.IO.Directory.Move(String sourceDirName, String destDirName)
at MailClient.DbBackup.FormBackup.Restore(String backupFile, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at MailClient.DbBackup.FormBackup.Restore(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at MailClient.DbBackup.FormBackup.<>c__DisplayClass28_0.<MainForm_Load>b__0(Object a, DoWorkEventArgs b)
at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)
at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)

Is the “C:\Users\Trish\Documents\eM Client” path on your local computer, or a networked computer ?

Yes it is on my local computer.

I have tried another suggestion from a different forum group that is to manually restore the info from the zip file and had no permissions issue, but ended up with a corrupted database. Not sure what file caused this. However, in the end I deleted the whole app and reinstalled and not back to square one with same issue, backup wont restore due to the error I first mentioned

Thank for any ongoing help you can give me.

Ann

Is “Trish” your current user login profile ? and can you access all other documents ok in the profile.