automatically add recipients to address book

several clients have this feature which IMHO is useful. automatically add recipients that you send mail to,  to your emclient address book

Hello, thank you for the suggestion we’ll consider improving this in future releases. However note that the current settings of the application store all your recipients in a recipient store, that you can view and edit in Tools > Settings > Mail > Compose > Show recipients.

To import all these recipients into your Contacts folder you can simply select them and right click the selection, which will give you the option to save the selected into your Contacts folder.

Hope this helps.

Hello, thank you for the suggestion we’ll consider improving this in future releases. However note that the current settings of the application store all your recipients in a recipient store, that you can view and edit in Tools > Settings > Mail > Compose > Show recipients.

To import all these recipients into your Contacts folder you can simply select them and right click the selection, which will give you the option to save the selected into your Contacts folder.

Hope this helps.

hi
I would like to export in CSV format the recipient list, it does not copy paste ( which could have been a shortcurt for this)

and I would LOVE to have a zap ( by Zappier) to automatically send a new recipient to my mailchimp list : is this possible ? how ?