Automatic send BCC to specific address

i have emcilent 5 version…

Hi this is not working with me, it’s forward multiple copy to me.
please add auto cc or bcc plugin in emclient email software… ASAP.

Create a rule forwarding each sent message to your address and enable the exception “Except messages sent directly to me”.

i done that but my problem is not solved.

To what address you are forwarding the messages to? Do you have set the email address set in eM Client?

When I create a rule for this it makes a never ending loop, which makes total since. Does anyone know how to fix that?

Did you set the exception I mentioned above?

George: Any news about implementing this?
This was a very important feature in Thunderbird that I need, to store emails offsite in case of disaster.
I just switched to EMClient, and without it I will likely have to switch back.
Thanks,
JB

Hi,
if the workaround mentioned above does not meet your needs and you simply need to move messages to a local folder or to another account’s folder, you can create a rule moving/copying all the sent messages to the particular folder.

Wow, this is another small inconvenience that prevents me, someone who bought a license for emClient, from using it on a daily basis. I see templates are available, but find it amazing that setting up an automatic BCC or CC isn’t an option.

When is this option going to be implemented?

How hard is this to implement?

Hello,

this is possible to be made by rules.

also this is still in TODO list but as I have written this can be done by rules so we are not focusing on this now.

best regards
Jan

Hi all,
I try em client because outlook is very slow in some function. A function very important but not implemented in em client is set automatic email address in bcc code in any email reply.

In Outlook I use a VB script. If em client developers are interested, contact me for any question.

Thanks for your work
Daniele

Hello,

Auto bcc is somewhat planned, it might be in next version.

Until then you can use auto forward in rules, it works same as bcc but it is called like forward so it might be confused.

simply when you will make rule that after email has been sent to some addres, it will send another email which will be unknown to first recipient.

with regards
Jan