Automatic gathering of email addresses

Hi,

is there a way to automatic gather all of the email addresses in a given folder and send them in the contact folder?

Im doing a distribution list and its alot of work to insert more then 3000 addresses…

With best regards.

Nejc

lunes 23 enero 2023 :: 1043hrs (UTC +0100)

I do not think it is possible in eMC, if I am wrong someone will correct what I say.
We used 3rd party software to collect, collate, update & maintain addresses - also we use a dedicated program to mail out, (we mail 170,000 twice each month) that has the possibility to personally address & edit content individually or by group). We had before attempted with several different email clients and none were successful even with quantities less than you have.

¡Buena suerte!

¡Saludos desde Valencia la soleada en España!

skybat

[email protected]

Hablo español, luego portugués e inglés, con conocimiento de varios otros idiomas.

Thanks for your answer. But the 3rd party software cant collect addreses out of EM Clients folder automaticly or am i wrong?

It would be a good function to have an option to export all email addresses out of a folder to a contact folder.

As now i can do it per hand, and then make an distribution list where i can mass email everyone with lets say an ongoing price reductionbor something…

lunes 23 enero 2023 :: 1231hrs (UTC +0100)

Here is the email collector software that the company now use.
I checked and you should be able to use to collect from eMC, we have a special deal.
You will need to check for yourself.

¡Buena suerte!

¡Saludos desde Valencia la soleada en España!

skybat

[email protected]

Hablo español, luego portugués e inglés, con conocimiento de varios otros idiomas.