Auto syncronization not working

My eM Client  Version 6.0.22344.0  downloads mail when I first launch the client but won’t syncronize items atomatically there after.  I have the client set to update mail every minute.  When I hit send and receive I get no errors,  Diags also pass.  But I can see my mail on the server using a browser.   If I close eMclient and re-open it again the mail downloads, but won’t sync there after.   Is there a fix for this?

Hello, what mail service are you using with eM Client? Are you using any security software on your computer, that may have disabled the application’s ability to connect to the mail server? If so, try to disable the security software and check if the issue persists.

Also try to update to this release of eM Client, 6.0.22504.0 

Hope this helps,

I have no issues connecting to my mail server(s).  I get mail when I first open EM. it synchronizes once. Then it no longer synchronizes when new mail comes in.  I have to stop and re-start EM to get the new mail from the server.   

I’ve tried several other mail clients and none of them has this problem.

I don’t have any security issues that would prevent email sync.

I am at the latest rev available from EM.

I’d like to take EM up on their offer to purchase the product, but I can’t until this problem gets fixed.

Hi,
in order to help you, I’ll need you to answer Paul’s questions first.
The question about mail service - are these gmail, outlook, iCloud or other accounts? Are they set up as IMAP, POP3, Exchange, other?
Have you made exceptions for eM Client in your firewall and antivirus program or tried if the issue persists with them turned off?

Best regards,
Olivia