eM Client was working fine, no issues. I had to change my password with my email provider (Virgin Media) and it then rejected it. I’ve done the following:
- confirmed the username is correct (my email)
- reset the password again and ensured it works with online mail - this all OK. The password is 19 characters (upper and lower case, special characters and numbers)
- confirmed the IMAP settings (host: imap.virginmedia.com on port 993 using SSL/TLS on special port (legacy). Set to use identity credentials
- confirmed the SMTP settings (host: smtp.virginmedia.com on port 465 using SSL/TLS on special port (legacy). Set to use identity credentials
- deleted the account completely and attempted to add it again, this now fails
- used the diagnostic/fix tools, but they provide no resolution either.
I have the app on my phone (Android) and it is working fine, I can access all emails and the folders etc.
Am I missing something obvious?!