At start of EM Client - get the notification: "dbrepair has stop working"

Hi all!

This programm works just very well, but one day ago i become this notifacation on start of the em-client: “dbrepair has stop working” - the programm cannot start.

I installed the newest version and i tried a repair-installation, nothing work.
Have anybody an idea how i can fix this problem?

Hi Bjorn, I’m unfortunately not completely sure what you’re referring to, can you please make a screenshot of the error and submit it to us here on the forum? If I understand this correctly you’re now unable to initialize the application?

Thank you,
Paul

Hi Paul,

after click to start the em-client, iget this error-message. The application dont start.

Hi Björn, sorry for my belated reply, can you please download this utility: 
http://www.emclient.com/temp/LocalDumps.zip , extract the contents of the archive and run the local dumps file, after you do so please try to replicate the issue and when the dbrepair option fails to load, a dump file should be generated in the local dumps folder, please submit the file to my email, [email protected] with a reference link to this forum topic.

After the dump is created, run the remove local dumps file so no more dumps are automatically generated.

Thank you,
Paul

Hi Paul,
thanks for the answer! I have run after your manual will show, only the dumps folder is not created. What should I do?

Hi again Bjorn, sorry my mistake, the local dumps should save the dump file into a “Dumps” folder in your C:\ (main) drive.
In case the folder wasn’t created, try to create the folder on your C:\ drive and again run the local dumps and replicate the issue in order to create the log.

Hope this helps,
Paul

ok - now it works!

this exe-file send to your e-mail?
“svchost.exe.3048.dmp”

Hi Björn, the dump file that should be created should be either dbrepair.exe dmp file or mailclient.exe dmp file. However it seems like some of your windows services are crashing, that’s why this dump file was created.

Regards,
Paul