Applied two fixes in last week, more problems each time

Put on latest two updates, with first, multiple crashes every day. With second, can no longer get mail from my email account due to “connection” problem that does not exist. Downloaded fix to remedy this (shows the red triangle after failure to read emails) and the fix in emclient-v8.1.1054.msi fails due to missing part.

I think maybe you did not finish the question. What’s missing?

I don’t know, this is the screen I get is from eM Client Setup (I chose Repair) and it says “eM Client setup ended prematurely because of an error. Your system has not been modified, To install this program at a later time, run setup again. Click the Finish button to exit the setup.” Once there was a message pointed to temp data looking for something but the whole path is too long to display and the window cannot be expanded.

Uninstall eM Client, making sure NOT to delete the database directory when asked. That will ensure all your settings and data will be there after the re-install.

In Windows Explorer, delete C:\Program Files (x86)\eM Client\ if it exists.

Then download and install the latest version from the Release History .

So, do not do a program uninstall from settings/apps, but just delete the program? I figured out why putting xxx.1054 kept failing, it is already there and it does no good getting rid of the red triangle or reading mail from my ISP.

No, UNINSTALL eM Client: