Any Idea for LDAP integration and exchange server integration?

I am not seeing any configuration for configuring my corporate LDAP server so that I can access my corporate contacts on the go. Also Calendar service of my Exchange server is not getting configured. What am I supposed to enter as the CalDAV url if the calendar is configured for the exchange server?

Hello,
I am sorry, we do not plan to implement LDAP support, but exchange server should be fully supported in one of the next versions.

Hi George,
Your reply was posted almost a year ago. Could you give us an update on the progress of exchange support please and a timescale.

Thanks

Exchange will be fully supported in the upcoming version 6 which will be released approximately in 2 months.

It has been two months… when is the target date for version 6? I would to buy the pro version of the client but will not until exchange is fully supported.

Hello,

In many posts on this forum we have announced that we are planning to release 6th version in mid to late autumn.

best regards
Jan

Hello,
We are now in late autumn now. Please can you give us some better timescales on the release of version 6.
Desperate for exchange support!

Thanks

Hello,

It is still mid autumn :slight_smile: Anyway 6th version is currently in open beta which was released last week, full version is still on schedule.

Here is link for beta version topic if you want: https://discourse.emclient.com/emclient/to…

with regards
Jan

i’ve installed em 6. but outlook exchange does not work!!! why?

do you have newer version than 2007 SP1? Also do you use manual or automatic setup?

Jan