Animated GIF wont work

moving from MSoffice outlook 2003, just dwnloaded and installed eM, just about buy license, for some reason thought will test features before buying license…oops doesnt work…i want to place an animated gif in email, it animates when placing it, but when sent it does not animate at the other end, quite deceiving…when you feel it would animate as its animating here but it doesnt there…it doesnt animate in sent items folder either…anyway to fix this or gif animation is not a feature of eM?? appreciate tips & advice folks…

Hello, I’m not having any issues while sending animated gif using the application, the mail I receive always includes an animated GIF. What version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact release number in Help > About? What version of Internet Explorer do you have installed on your computer, can you please make sure to update IE to it’s latest release and check if the issue persists.

Regards,

Dear Paul:

Thanks for your followup

my eM version is

and my IE version is

and i still cant send out the animated GIFs
it animates here, not there, and sent items in eM its not animated

pasting one here, please let me know if its animated

please let me know if its fixable
Appreciate your time
Thanks 
Sabil

It is animated, however the community support is not in any way related to the application’s features. I’m unfortunately not quite sure why GIFs are not animated on your side, but please check if you’re able to view animated gifs in Internet Explorer.

You can also try to update your eM Client to this release, 6.0.22465.0 and check if the issue persists.

Regards,