An Error Occurred.

Hey everyone! I’m running version 5, and I get an error each time I open the mail client. There error states:

Uploading item(s) to folder my email address/my name failed with an error: Invalid Value.

I am running the same setup on my other computer, and I do not get this error. Before I uninstall the software, and reinstall, I was wondering if there is a solution to this problem.

Thank you.

I’ve already created a ‘problem’ for this one here. I think they’ll be more likely to do something about it if you click “+1” on it.

Please send us your GData log. Go to menu Tools->Settings->Advanced->Logging and check “GData” under the problematic account. Then restart eM Client, try to simulate the issue and send us (with reference to this topic) the logs using the same logging settings window. Thank you.

Hello, how are you? I am going to email my logs now. Thank you.

Having this problem also… any resolution yet?

The problem is specific for each user so please send me your logs and I will be able to advise you further.

Downloaded eM Client last week to give it a try and have the same problem using the most recent version (5.0.18025). Any solution?

Send us the logs please - then we will advise you further.

Hello George,

Apologies for dropping this on you. I have "An error occurred Synchronising folder (my name) on start up .

This is a cut and paste of the error log file.

Hope you can help resolve it.

Regards

Chris

16:07:29 Online state: changed to online with reason NetworkAvailability
16:07:35 [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/
16:07:35 [email protected] [GData] Synchronizing folder list
16:07:36 [email protected] [GData] Synchronizing folder list
16:07:37 [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
16:07:37 [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Inbox
16:07:37 [email protected] [GData] Synchronizing folder list
16:07:38 [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
16:07:38 [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/[Google Mail]
16:07:38 [email protected] [GData] Synchronizing folder list
16:07:38 [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/LTVN
16:07:38 [email protected] [GData] Synchronizing folder list
16:07:38 [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/BTVL
16:07:39 [email protected] [GData] Synchronizing folder list
16:07:39 [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
16:07:39 [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Inbox
16:07:39 [email protected] [GData] Synchronizing folder list
16:07:39 [email protected] [GData] Synchronizing folder ‘[email protected]/Contacts/’
16:07:40 MailExceptions.OperationException: Synchronizing folder ‘[email protected]/Contacts/’ failed with an error: Execution of request failed: https://www.google.com/m8/feeds/conta… (Invalid start-index)
16:07:40 at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.GenericGdataCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
16:07:40 at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)
16:07:40 [email protected] [GData] Synchronizing folder list
16:07:40 [email protected] [GData] Synchronizing folder list
16:07:41 [email protected] [GData] Synchronizing folder ‘[email protected]/Contacts/’
16:07:46 [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Inbox
16:07:52 [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done

Hi, please contact me on [email protected] with link to this topic.

Jan