Always display blocked content for this sender

Well, it’s been over a year now since we started requesting a white list. I agree that it should import the list from Outlook. Wonder when they will bring this inti the 21st century. A really great program but needs some polishing.

We plan to implement this feature in one of the eM Client 5 updates.

I just started to do that and it works well. I set up a contact list call tempContacts. I plan to transfer the enties to a white list when or if EM Client implements that feature.

Great! Will be looking forward to it.

Have the option to not only chose ‘Download Pictures’ but to mark the email to always download pictures for that sender only,like gMail does.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Download Pictures all the time after selecting Download option once for that sender.

If you would aslo like to see “delayed Send” added to emClient, please vote for it here:
https://discourse.emclient.com/emclient/to…

Hello,

Whitelist for blocked content will be added in 6th version.

with regards
Jan

So I see the beta for v6 is out but this feature is not mentioned in the new features list. Is it in there and omitted from the list or has it been pushed out again?

Hi Matthew,

I understood the option “Tools->Settings->Mail->Privacy->Block unsafe content except when from whitelisted senders” does this.

I enabled this and I now get an option to add to the whitelist when I open a mail with links to external images.

Regards.

Hello,

exactly like user smartin wrote: tools - settings - mail - privacy - block unsafe content except when from whitelisted senders (recommended)

with regards
Jan

Awesome! Thanks for following through an implementing that. I’ll give it a try when I get time to play with the beta.

thank you for giving us a chance,

with regards
Jan