All Mail

I have 2 Gmail accounts in eM Client. The question I have is one account has synced the headers of every email from my ‘All Mail’ folder (going back many years) yet the second account has only synced the last week or so. Any idea why or how this has happened?

I will add that when I go into Gmail webmail, the ‘All Mail’ has 2000+ emails over many months yet in eM it only has 100 or so over the last week

Hi Bert, not completely sure if I understand the issue, you have two Gmail accounts, and only one of them was able to finish the synchronization of your All Mail folder?

What version of eM client are you currently using?

Thank you,
Paul.

Correct. The unrushed only synced the last approx 100 emails despite being 2000 in the All Mail folder in the gmail webmail

*unfinished not unrushed. Damn autocorrect 

Hi again, can you please go to Tools > Settings > Advanced and turn on IMAP logging for the problematic account?

1. Save the settings
  2. Restart the application
  3. Replicate the issue
    After you restart the application, wait until any synchronization processes finish the initial synchronization, go back to the advanced settings window and click on “Send logs” and send the logs to my email [email protected] with a reference link to this forum topic.

Thank you,
Paul.