All mail and Inbox

I am using GMail and in the gmail interface an email appears in my inbox with an attachment.  When I open EM Client it only appears under the All Mail folder not in my inbox.  Any ideas why this is happening?  It only appears to be emails with attachments

Hello Rob, that’s very odd, what version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact release number in Help > About? Are you using your Gmail account over IMAP? How did you setup the account with eM Client, did you use the automatic setup? Was this issue present since the first time you’ve setup the account?

Thank you,

I figured out the issue…the user clicked the paper clip at the top of the email list and it arranged all mail without attachments first then by date received and she has thousands of emails in her inbox so I never scrolled to the bottom

Hello again Rob, glad it works, please make sure to let us know if you come across any other issues or questions about the application, we’ll be happy to help.

Regards,