Alias Support

Hi,

I use Fastmail as an email provider and they support custom domain alias. I have a wildcard set up so *@domain.com comes to my main inbox. When I click reply, I can manually type the astericks part so the receipient doesn’t see my real address.

For example - someone emails the wildcard address “[email protected]” it delivers it to the real email address, but if I click on reply to, rather than show my real email address, it will send it back as [email protected].

Is it possible to set this up in eMClient? I am trying the new Beta 11 at the moment.

Thanks

Hi @james.kapherr
Yes, it is possible to set this up in eM Client.
Go to Menu>Accounts
In the General tab, in the E-mail line, click “Aliases…”
You will get a pop up window where you can enable “Allow Catch-All aliases”
Click Ok
Click Save & Close

1 Like

Thank you - works a treat!