Agglomerate all related emails in a thread

Well, imagine the forum, where every reply would be in separate thread with “RE: topic” in the subject. Horrible, right? That’s how my inbox would look like without this option…
I hope you will finally implement threads, because it’s the best software, but without this option means, well, nothing.

Hello,

I am sorry to read this, conversation was intended and almost implemented in older versions but there were always problems with it so we decided to postpone this.

It is not forgotten but we want to release fully functional feature.

reagrds
Jan

Now that’s a good answer John :slight_smile: It’s always better to say “sorry, we are experiencing problems” than “yes, it will be released with newest version”.
Thank you for the reply and I am looking forward to see the results of your work.

Have a nice day
Kasia

I am glad to read this from you. :slight_smile:

regards
Jan

I just installed eM Client 5 and I like the Communication History. It’s straightforward and easy to understand: my messages in red, theirs in blue, all there in chronological order with dates and times clearly visible. The only thing better would be to have a fair sized preview box appear when you hover the mouse over “Show Message” showing the contents of the message - could show the whole message for shorter messages, maybe show the first couple of paragraphs or so for longer ones - instead of having to click, see the message in a new window and then close that window. Just hover over and see each message quickly, no clicking, would be a much faster way to review a conversation.

As for conversation view or threading, it can be a bit confusing and the theme of eM Client seems to be to keep things simple, understandable and easy to use. I think it’s great, very intuitive. I just hope you keep the Communication History view even if you add threading (preferably as an option). Don’t make the mistake some others do of endless feature switching and taking away things that already work well.