Agenda

Is there a way to add columns to the agenda? I want to add due date to the view.

Hi, yes just right click any of the available columns and select Columns configuration to add any of the available columns to the view.

Hope this helps,
Paul.

Hi Paul, yes I did know this. I asked my questions incorrectly. On the right panel I can only see the task. I want to add a due date to this view. Not the main agenda view.

Hi again, you should be able to view the due date for each task after hovering over the task in the sidebar.
The displayed information should include the start date as well as the due date.

Hope this helps,
Paul.

Hi Paul, Yes I did see this yesterday. However the due date does not save when I add it. Also I would like the column to show all the time if possible.

That’s unfortunately not possible in eM Client.

What are you referring to as “does not save”, are you suggesting that the due date is not saved when added to the task’s details?

Regards,
Paul.

yes it does not work!

What version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you check for the exact version number in Help > About? What mail service (task) are you using with eM client? Are you able to replicate this issue with your account?

Regards,
Paul.