After a week of using eM Client with two mail programs working (Windows Live Mail and another Gmail), the mail feature has crashed.

After a week of using eM Client with two mail programs working (Windows Live Mail and another Gmail), the mail feature has disappeared. I can access the contacts list, I can send emails – but I just can’t see them, neither the ones I send and the ones I receive.

A “right click” of the blank eM client page brought up a small window that required that I check a block that read “Mail.”   That brought back the complete mail program.  How it got “unchecked” I will never know.  I thought I had looked at every toolbar, every menu, etc., that was on the page… and this information was not available unless I rightclicked the almost-empty site.  Maybe I can consider this problem solved…   Of course, there is always tomorrow.

Bob Anderson 

Hello Bob, glad you were able to resolve this issue, please make sure to let us know if you come across any further issues with the application, we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you,