After a clean install doenst show email content

Did a fresh install and it happens that after I have set up the email it unloads the emails but the content does not appear, I think it is lack of any installed program but do not know.

if someone can help me thank you

Best regards,

Sérgio

Hello, not quite sure if I understand the issue, what version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you check the exact release number in Help > About?

What mail service are you using with eM Client? Are you using any security software on your computer?

Are you seeing any errors?

Regards,

Hello,

I did a fresh install, the version is 6.0.23181.0.
I am using a normal POP3 email and like i said i did this on others computers and worked fine with the same mail service.
The security software is the same in all Pc’s and the windows is the windows 7 PRO some x64 and x86.

eMClient needs some windows update or software installed to show content message?

No errors.

Thanks, Best regards

Sérgio

Hello, sorry but I’m still not quite sure what security software you’re using. Try to disable the software temporarily and check if the issue persists.

Regards,

I am using microsoft essencial security and Forticlient. Tried to shutdown and issue persist.

What dotnet is need to be installed or microsoft visual c++ to run eMClient correcly?

eM Client is built for .NET 4 however some of the system wide feature may require .NET 3.5 installed on your computer as well. Note that the POP3 server can only download data available on the server on the first run, using the POP3 sync the application only receives information about new unread mail on the server. Are these messages available on the server with content?

Regards,

Yes they are. I did resolve the problem, is a protection from Content Advisor in I.E.
I disabled and was ok. Now its working properly.

Thanks for your support.

Best regards,

Sérgio 

Glad it works, please make sure to let us know if you come across any other issues or questions about the application, we’ll be happy to help.

Regards,