Adding Signature to Android

I just downloaded eM Client for Android. Seems like everything so far is working.
The only thing right now that I can not do is add a signature.

I found where to add it and when I do and save it nothing shows up when I go the compose an email.

Is there something I need to look at and do.?

Thanks in advance.

eM Client 10.0.2643
Samsung Galaxy A15

At the bottom of the compose window you should see a bar with icons as follows

If you tap the pen icon, you should be prompted with a list of saved signatures to choose from to add. If you always want a signature included when composing emails from a given account, go to Settings/(chosen) Account / Signatures where you can configure different signature options.

1 Like

@RobinW
Thanks for your reply
The Signature option is not there. There are 3 dots and they are for options Watch for Reply, Read Receipt, etc.

As for the other instructions.
When I go there I see the 4 options. They each say None. If I click on them the screen changes each says None and have a check mark.
Not sure how to change this.

Did you manage to create and save some signatures under Settings/Signatures? From your first post it sounds like you couldn’t save them, in which case there is nothing to select from when composing an email or associating signatures to accounts.

@RobinW
I went back created and saved the signatures after your suggestion and it worked.
Thanks

1 Like