Adding email account and signature

I am busy setting up multiple email accounts from 1 host.
i have 7 accounts at one host, 4 of them are good, but the last 3 don’t work.
I have used the same settings but for some reason with th last 3 it gives a server error.
So i need some help solving that. i have the paid version by the way.

next question is…

can i make a standard signature that will be on the bottom of each email i send?

thanks in advance

i have 7 accounts at one host, 4 of them are good, but the last 3 don’t work.
I have used the same settings but for some reason with th last 3 it gives a server error.
So i need some help solving that. i have the paid version by the way.

As you have a paid pro version of eM Client, suggest to go to the eM client Pro / Enterprise support page. When you get there, login with your email address and password and lodge a support request.

Support | Remote Assistance | License Manager | eM Client

can i make a standard signature that will be on the bottom of each email i send?

Yes you can create a signature with text and images that can go under your emails.

To create that first go to “Menu / Settings / Mail / Templates and Signatures”.

Then “select your email address you want the signature to be linked to” and then click on “Signatures” down on the right.

Next click “New” to creature your Signature" and once created, close that window.

Now select your signature for “New emails, Replies or Forwards” and “Signature position” and “Save & Close” the window.

Then when you compose email’s, you will have your signature below your typed emails.

Note:- If you have differant signatures for your other email accounts, you can “Select those via the email address’s dropdown” along the top of the compose window.