Add shared calendar using Exchange OnLine

Hi to all
My company use Office 365/Exchange OnLine. I’ve added my account on eM Client, I see my calendar but I don’t see shared calendar or assets calendar (meeting room)

How can I add shared calendar and Assets calendar?
Thanks

Gianluca

Syncing User Shared Resources:

1. Set up your account in eM Client as an Exchange account. (If it isn’t already.)
  2. Once you’ve opened eM Client, click on Menu in the upper, left corner of the eM Client interface.
  3. From the dropdown, select Accounts.
  4. With your account highlighted, you should see an Exchange Web Services tab in the right content pane. Click on it. (If you do NOT see an Exchange Web Services tab, but instead see IMAP, that means you’re not connected as an Exchange account – you’ll need to delete your account and try setting it up manually.)
  5. Under Delegation on the EWS tab, click the Show… button next to “Accounts you can access:”
  6. The “Delegated accounts” modal will open. This will be blank, more than likely, so you need to add a delegated account.
  7. To do this, click the Add button on the Delegated accounts modal.
  8. The “Select users or groups” modal will open. It’s very likely that this will be blank as well. To add a delegated account, enter it under “Enter the name of users or group:”. E.g., [email protected]. Then click the Search button.
  9. That user will be displayed under “Group or user names”. Click on the proper account name and click the Ok button and this modal will close.
  10. Click the Ok button on the Delegated accounts modal as well.
  11. Then, click Save & Close on the Accounts modal.
  12. Finally, you’ll need to close eM Client, and re-open it for the change to take effect.
  13. Once eM Client re-opens, the resources shared by that account will be displayed in their respective areas. (E.g., shared folders will appear in email, calendars in calendars, etc.)
  14. You can repeat this for any additional users who have shared resources with you. As an aside, multiples can be added at one time – you do not have to do them one-by-one.

Syncing Domain Shared Resources:

1. Set up your account in eM Client as an Exchange account. (If it isn’t already.)
  2. Once you’ve opened eM Client, click on Menu in the upper, left corner of the eM Client interface.
  3. From the dropdown, select Accounts.
  4. With your account highlighted, you should see an Exchange Web Services tab in the right content pane. Click on it. (If you do NOT see an Exchange Web Services tab, but instead see IMAP, that means you’re not connected as an Exchange account – you’ll need to delete your account and try setting it up manually.)
  5. Under Public folders on the EWS tab, click the Edit… button next to “Choose which public folders to show:”
  6. A list of domain shared calendars and/or folders should be displayed. Select the ones you want to add, then click the Ok button.
  7. Then, click Save & Close on the Accounts modal.
  8. Finally, you’ll need to close eM Client, and re-open it for the change to take effect.

many manyu many thanks :slight_smile:
It works :slight_smile:

Now I receive alert from all accounts added :fearful: :fearful:
Is it possible to get alert only from my account???

Is it possible to view calendar accounts in a single windows (outlook like,). I hope you understand what I mean…

THANKS

Right-click on a calendar folder you don’t want notifications for. Choose Properties and untick Show reminders.

You can show selected calendars by ticking the colored box next to the folder name.

Hello,
I have other problem. I added my colleague’s shared calendar, but eM Client do not add it in calendars list. I addes this calendar in web interface in Office.com without problem. I see there all user’s appointments, but in eM Client I can add delegetaion setup for this user, but eM Client wan’t add this calendar in calendar list.

I have the same problem as Pavel:
I have an On-Premise-Exchange account of my company. I can add arbitrary calendars of my colleagues and the rooms via OWA and see their busy/free status in OWA.

However, in emClient, I can add them to the Delegation list, but then nothing happens. I cannot see their calendars, a restart does not help.

1 Like

As a PRO version user, I still don’t have an answer or a way to solve this obvious program error. I really don’t want to pay/extend VIP support because of this. This program is the biggest mistake I’ve ever made because once you get into trouble, you’re out of luck. One would expect a different approach against FREE users.

Same problem here, I can add the account via the delegation dialogue, but the calendar never shows up in eM Client.

It shows up in the Office 365 web UI and in the Outlook desktop client as expected

EDIT: In my case I think its a group shared calendar, which does not seem to be supported, see: Exchange / Office 365