Add "Search for this on Google" in context menu when viewing mail body.

As the title says, a function simular to the one most modern browsers have would be a nice feature.
Clicking on this would of course open Google search in default browser.

I’m disappointed to see that two years on and this simple but very useful feature hasn’t been implemented yet. Quite a few other applications I use have this and I really miss it in eM Client.

As an example, if I receive an email with an address in it and want to find that address on a map, I currently have to:

1. Select the text of the address
  2. Right-click, “Copy”
  3. Open (or switch to) a browser
  4. Paste the address into a search box
  5. Press enter
  6. Click on the map that is part of the results

I’d like to be able to:

1. Select the text of the address
  2. Right-click, "Search Internet for ". (This opens the default browser and performs the search using my default search engine)
    3) Click on the map that is part of the search results

Hopefully the developers will agree that this is a great little time-saver and not too hard to implement.

Hi Chris, thank you for your input on this feature suggestion, I agree that this would be a useful feature that could very well improve eM Client’s functionality.
I add the feature to the list of desired feature and we’ll consider adding this feature to future releases of eM Client.

Regards,
Paul.

Hi all,

I wanted to suggest exactly that feature as a “new idea” - but as I see, this has already been discussed 4 (!) years ago… and is still not implemented.   :frowning:

well…

Fritz