Add and apply rule for all email resolved

Hi,
I think is a good idea, when I apply a rule for an email addres (es: from email [email protected] send to folder_name), em Client check this criteria and in automatic send all email received before create this rule in the folder_name

Regards

Hello,

I am not sure if I have understood your request well, do you want to make automatic send of emails under some defined conditions?

regards
Jan

Hi,
sorry if understand my idea. I think this, when:

1. create a rule to send in automatic the email in a specific folder when arrive from specific account;
  2. when apply this rule (after creating) em client, make a check of all messages/conversation, received from specific email address ad transfer in automatic the messages/conversation to specific folder.

This idea is based because, now if I have received most emails in 1 year from specific email address, I find all messages/conversation and transfer manually or by right click, but is necessary the selection of messages/conversatin.

Regards

Hello,

I hope that I have understod.

1. you can already make emails after receive send into folders.
  2. you mean send email after some email is received? That is not possible and not planned.

Anyway if I have understood it bad, please be aware of that rules can work only on initial email receive or send. rules cant be chained as that is impossible to implement.
They work only when email is received (and is unread) as it bears “variable” showing that it is fresh email.

otherwise if we would make possible rules work even with read emails (therefore chain rules too) it could very easily cause infinite loops.

with regards
Jan