Account not shown

I have added a new account to my em client, but in the panel on the left the only account listed is the new one. How can I switch between the new account and the default account?
I would have thought that both accounts would be listed in the left-hand pane.

Geoff

Are both your accounts listed under Menu >> Accounts?

Yes they are both there, but only the new (not set as default) account is listed in the left pane of the main screen.

Make sure all boxes (the services that you want to use, like email (IMAP or POP), Calendar, etc.) are ticked.

Thanks for your input. Everything looks ok as far as I can tell. This problem is the least of my troubles: the account that does appear in the list gives an error anyway if I try to connect to it, although I seem to have all the settings as per the details given by the email service provider. So at the moment:
The original account I first set up works but doesn’t appear in the account list on the left pane of the main screen.
The second account (from a different email provider) does appear in the left pane but says it can’t connect if I try to use it. I can view mails from this provider if I go to their webmail page.
I’m posting this for your information, I don’t really want to waste any more of your time. I think I’m just going to have to try and sort it out in slow time. I can still access my mails via webmail so it’s not a deal-breaker.
Thanks again :slight_smile:

The account will not appear in the folder list until it has made the first successful sync with the server.

Can you restart eM Client, then go to Menu > Operations and look for any errors for that account in the Log tab?

Another option is to remove the account from eM Client, then add it again. Before doing that, make a backup using Menu > Backup.