Access denied trash folder

The trash folder shows: access denied… and the offer to ignore it. It comes again and again

If you have an eg: IMAP, Exchange, iCloud mail account, go online via your browser and see if you can access your trash folder. Also see if you can delete anything in the trash folder online.

If you also cannnot access your trash folder online or cannot delete any mail in the trash folder online, then contact your mailbox support to get that fixed.

However if you can access your Trash folder online and delete any mail in there ok, then suggest to remove your account from eM Client and re-add as new. Backup first via “Menu / Backup”.

15:19:07 [email protected] [IMAP] MailClient.Storage.Application.OperationException: Das Erstellen oder Ändern des Ordners ‘/Gelöschte Elemente’ ist fehlgeschlagen mit folgendem Fehler: Permission denied
GUIStatus_Exception_Reported = True

I tried to do as you told me. Now the manuel setup has been made again - please see the same problem

[IMAP]Das Erstellen oder Ändern des Ordners ‘/Gelöschte Elemente’ ist fehlgeschlagen mit folgendem Fehler: Permission denied

So your Trash folder online access is ok and you can delete emails online ok ?

[IMAP]Das Erstellen oder Ändern des Ordners ‘/Gelöschte Elemente’ ist fehlgeschlagen mit folgendem Fehler: Permission denied

Again the same problem. Manually installed

When I try to delete a mail it does not function. Instead the cursor moves to the next “in mail”

Thanks for your help - I’ll call my provider