Access Denied in Delegated Calendar

Our research group uses a common account with shared inbox and calendar via delegation. I have been granted full rights to that account, but when trying to sync, I get “synchronization of INF/Infected Items” failed. Access is denied, check credentials. Since I can sync my regular inbox, the credentials seem fine. In Outlook, I can freely access that folder. Funny enough, if I retry often enough, some calendar items will go through, but most of the time it fails.

This is a key feature for me. I love this client (current third day of trial) and will buy if we can solve this.

What version are you using?

Version 8 was released today, and you can download that from the Release History and give it a try. Maybe there will be some difference.

Wow, thank you for the quick response. Indeed, all folders are synched now, though it still throws an error: “[Exchange Web Services] Access is denied. Check credentials and try again., Cannot save changes made to an item to store.” When I go to that item, it’s a calendar appointment, and there is no way to take back the change (I wasn’t even aware I changed it)

If you were using a Pro License, I would suggest you open a support ticket directly with eM Client. They will be able to help you with this Exchange issue.

But as you are still evaluating the application, what to do? You won’t find much to do with Exchange on this forum, but maybe you want to search and see if there is anything of help. It is beyond my experience, otherwise I would suggest something else. Sorry.