Accepting meeting invite - error

I am unable to accept a meeting invite sent to me from a person with Google calendar. The invite comes in, in the form of an email (just like it did with Outlook), there are buttons to “Accept”, “Tentative”, and “Decline”. 

When I click “Accept”, I get an error message:
Title: “iMIP Error”:
Message: “Following problem occurred when processing an iMIP message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object”

I can click OK, and the box goes away, leaving me back at the original invite message.

Any ideas on how to remedy this?
My underlying calendar is live.com (Microsoft product).

Thank you in advance!

Hi Alex, what version of eM client are you currently using? Are you having issues with a specific sender or anyone using Google Calendar?

Thank you,
Paul.

Version 6.0.20648.0.

The issue seems to be universal, with accepting all Google Calendar invites.

Hi again, can you please go to Tools > Settings > Advanced and turn on GData and IMAP logging for the problematic account that seems to have issues while accepting the invites?

1. Save the settings
  2. Restart the application
  3. Replicate the issue
    When you try to accept an invitation and the error is shown, please go back to the advanced settings window and click on “Send logs” and send the logs to [email protected] with a reference link to this forum topic.

Thank you,
Paul.

Was this ever fixed? It seems that other calendar issues stops after the log post. Thanks.

Hello Michael, are you experiencing issue with this, we’ve released an update with a fix for this issue quite a while ago, so you should no longer have problem with this, unless it’s another case. If you’re experiencing this, please make sure to specify the application’s behaviour and your current application and account setup.

Regards,