Accepting invite does not create an calendar entry

If you receive an invitation sent to the Gmail address, the event will be created in the calendar associated with that address. So the Gmail calendar. That is the way it works.

1 Like

OK. Thanks. I see. Makes sense. How would you get an acceptance to add to the EMC calendar? Is therre an EMC email?

Update. I’ve been accepting calendar invites for a while now, and what I have found is that saving an ics, of the invite posts it into my Outlook calendar and it syncs from there.

I have a similar problem. I added a google account for calendar and a gmx-account for E-Mails in EMC. When I accept invitation in a E-Mail it isn’t shown in the calendar. I ticked all the several google calendars.

The event is created in the calendar associated with the email address it was sent to. So if you go to Menu > Accounts and look at the GMX account, it should have a CalDAV service, which is the calendar. If the invite was sent to that GMX address, the event will be in the GMX Calendar.

If there is no CalDAV for the GMX account, the event will be in the Local Folders Calendar instead. If the Local Folder Calendar is not visible, enable it using Menu > Settings > General > General > Show Local Folders.

Thanks! I found the entry in the local folder. Ok, It would be cool to sync the GMX-calendar with the Google-calendar. But this seems to be difficult. And thats not for this forum.