About the new forum

Do you have other colours for this new forum? Sorry, I prefered the previous one. With this clear lila colour I see very bad (I have my glasses on) ! :frowning:

Hi, thank you for the suggestion, I believe the new setup is still expecting some changes.
Hopefully it will be better looking then.

Thank you,
Paul.

I hope :slight_smile:
For myself, of course. Surely other people will like it. It seems like the themes of eMClient :smiley:
Sorry, I love eMClient, I hate the themes.

I like the new board, but agree that options for different colors and text size would be useful for a lot of people.

I donā€™t like the new colors or format.Ā  I donā€™t like the color purple (I know personal preference).

Also, the layout is larger and I only have a laptop computer.Ā  As an example, right now the topic title of ā€œAbout the new forumā€ takes up almost 3/4". My total useable area is only 6" and I donā€™t need 3/4" to tell me the title Iā€™m posting to. Iā€™d hate to think what itā€™d look like on my 13" notebook or tablet.

Just curiousā€¦ Ā What device are you viewing this forum on that it takes up that much space on the screen?

Jeff

Itā€™s a Dell 15.6" notebook. Viewing in Firefox. I have not adjusted any font size in either the computer or Firefox.