Able to acess eM mobile via google or other

Im new to this but am looking for an alternate to outlook. Would be good to be able to have the option to sync my mail from eM to google. Is this possible. I want to be able to access mail in Em while on the move instead of using Gmail. Can someone help with this

Simply set the Gmail account in eM Client - that is the only possible solution.

Would,nt that mean that i would have to acess eM Clinent to retrive mail?

I want to be able to access my eM Client account from any location

You cannot access messages saved in eM Client from any other locations. Therefore you need to configure an IMAP account which will allow you to share your messages and access your mail from any place on Earth.

Im sorry for not completley understanding your answers, but does this mean if i set up a IMAP account i will be able to access my eM Client emails from any where via what service ?? If its google then i alrady have a google account but i dont understand how i can get eM emails on google

Im sorry for not completley understanding your answers, but does this mean if i set up a IMAP account i will be able to access my eM Client emails from any where via what service ?? If its google then i alrady have a google account but i dont understand how i can get eM emails on google

Think of it the other way around. emClient lets you access your google emails via the IMAP protocol. The gmail account will look just like a local account withing em, but all the mail will be on the gmail server as well as on your PC. You can then access your gmail email via your mobile app wherever you are. To do this, just go to the Tools>Accounts screen and add a new account. Under Mail account it gives you a gmail option.