7.2.35595.0 this version is corrupt and please issue a new one fails on my install and now i can not ,load my emails at all untill a new ver

7.2.35595.0 this version is corrupt and please can you issue a new one as it fails on my install and now i can not ,load my emails at all untill a new version is rereleased.

Hello Andrew,

Thank you for reporting this.
Are you able to enter the application in order to create the log file? If so, send it to: [email protected]

Russel

Hi the application won’t start i can get to the folder if I can they’ll the the name of the files you want .

Please try uninstalling eM Client in Windows “add or remove programs” and try installing from the installation file: https://www.emclient.com/dist/v7.2.35595/setup.msi again. Then let me know if the issue reappeared or if the update finished correctly.

Russel 

Return the previous version. This one closes every time you send a letter. Impossible to work.

If I do this, how do I keep from loosing all saved emails, contacts and calendar info?

During the uninstall make sure  NOT  to delete the database when prompted.

Then when you install the other version, all your data will be there. If you are unsure, use Menu > File > Backup before uninstalling.