503 Server Error

I received mail earlier this morning. Tried deactivating and re activating the free license

I keep getting error messages also 503 and others, I use outlook.com as my email address and emclient as a proxy server via IMAP. The layout looks great and nice and professional looking but I hate the repeated error messages that keep popping up all the time what the hell is wrong with it ?  

Same here such a pain.

EmClient would be great only if it worked properly and you could get a proper fix instead of useless suggestions that don’t work.

I am getting the same error…everything was working great with my gmail and live accounts until today.  Now my live account is getting the above mentioned error, I even tried to remove and re add the account with no luck…please help.

I would purchase your full version if only these error messages wouldn’t appear so (too) often!

Dear offical eM rep,

Is their a solution yet for the 503 error problem (outlook.com, syncing calendar)?

M@rc

Unfortunately there is still no solution to this problem after being reported such a long time ago. I gave up waiting and moved onto outlook 2007. I’ve never had any email issues since and have not regretted the decision. In my disappointment I highly recommend moving onto another platform too.

Actually, there is a solution. All Microsoft accounts were migrated to Exchange over the last 8 months or so. Setting up a Microsoft account as Exchange will solve all the sync issues, including contacts and calendars.

This has been well documented in this forum.

This is correct, simply delete the old account and re-add and set it up as Exchange.

Well I don’t know if I’m doing this right, My name is Biil Koch and I am also getting the 503 error code. I have a Hotmail address, [email protected] and am using Emclient connecting to Outlook, Everything seems to work fine except I continue getting these error 503 messages about every minute. Below is the actual error from your Operations Log followed by the actual Log. Is this due to the same Exchange problem you talk about and is the solution the same? Will I lose anything in the process? Thanks for any help you can give!
Bill Koch [email protected] 763 757-4579

Operations

Error

Synchronizing folder has failed due to the following error: The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable. I continue to get this message pop up (Pops up every minute)

Log

8:26:06 AM [email protected] [IMAP]  Synchronizing subfolders: Done

8:26:06 AM [email protected] [IMAP]  Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/OldSave
8:26:07 AM [email protected] [IMAP]  Synchronizing subfolders: Done
8:26:15 AM Hotmail (bill-emily) [AirSync]  Synchronizing folder list
8:26:15 AM   MailClient.Storage.Application.OperationException: Synchronizing folder list failed due to the following error: The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable. —> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable.
8:26:15 AM    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
8:26:15 AM    at MailClient.Protocols.AirSync.Protocol.ActiveSyncCommandRequest.GetResponse(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
8:26:15 AM    at MailClient.Protocols.AirSync.AirSyncFolderSynchronizer.GetFolderList(Folder homeFolder, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
8:26:15 AM    at MailClient.Protocols.Common.FolderSynchronizer.<>c__DisplayClass10_0.b__0(WorkerStatus status, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
8:26:15 AM at MailClient.Protocols.AirSync.AirSyncGenericCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
8:26:15 AM — End of inner exception stack trace —
8:26:15 AM at MailClient.Protocols.AirSync.AirSyncGenericCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
8:26:15 AM at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)

8:27:07 AM [email protected] [IMAP]  Synchronizing message flags: For folder [email protected]/Drafts
8:27:07 AM [email protected] [IMAP]  Synchronizing subfolders: Done
8:27:08 AM [email protected] [IMAP]  Synchronizing message flags: Done
8:27:13 AM Hotmail (bill-emily) [AirSync]  Synchronizing folder list
8:27:13 AM   MailClient.Storage.Application.OperationException: Synchronizing folder list failed due to the following error: The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable. —> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable.
8:27:13 AM    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
8:27:13 AM    at MailClient.Protocols.AirSync.Protocol.ActiveSyncCommandRequest.GetResponse(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
8:27:13 AM    at MailClient.Protocols.AirSync.AirSyncFolderSynchronizer.GetFolderList(Folder homeFolder, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
8:27:13 AM    at MailClient.Protocols.Common.FolderSynchronizer.<>c__DisplayClass10_0.b__0(WorkerStatus status, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
8:27:13 AM at MailClient.Protocols.AirSync.AirSyncGenericCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
8:27:13 AM — End of inner exception stack trace —
8:27:13 AM at MailClient.Protocols.AirSync.AirSyncGenericCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
8:27:13 AM at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)

8:28:06 AM [email protected] [IMAP]  Synchronizing subfolders: Done
8:28:07 AM [email protected] [IMAP]  Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Sent
8:28:10 AM [email protected] [IMAP]  Synchronizing messages: Done
8:28:15 AM Hotmail (bill-emily) [AirSync]  Synchronizing folder list
8:28:15 AM   MailClient.Storage.Application.OperationException: Synchronizing folder list failed due to the following error: The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable. —> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable.
8:28:15 AM    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
8:28:15 AM    at MailClient.Protocols.AirSync.Protocol.ActiveSyncCommandRequest.GetResponse(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
8:28:15 AM    at MailClient.Protocols.AirSync.AirSyncFolderSynchronizer.GetFolderList(Folder homeFolder, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
8:28:15 AM    at MailClient.Protocols.Common.FolderSynchronizer.<>c__DisplayClass10_0.b__0(WorkerStatus status, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
8:28:15 AM at MailClient.Protocols.AirSync.AirSyncGenericCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
8:28:15 AM — End of inner exception stack trace —
8:28:15 AM at MailClient.Protocols.AirSync.AirSyncGenericCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)

8:28:15 AM    at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)

Well I don’t know if I’m doing this right, My name is Biil Koch and I am also getting the 503 error code. I have a Hotmail address, [email protected] and am using Emclient connecting to Outlook, Everything seems to work fine except I continue getting these error 503 messages about every minute. Below is the actual error from your Operations Log followed by the actual Log. Is this due to the same Exchange problem you talk about and is the solution the same? Will I lose anything in the process? Thanks for any help you can give!
Bill Koch [email protected] 763 757-4579

Operations

Error

Synchronizing folder has failed due to the following error: The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable. I continue to get this message pop up (Pops up every minute)

Log

8:26:06 AM [email protected] [IMAP]  Synchronizing subfolders: Done

8:26:06 AM [email protected] [IMAP]  Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/OldSave
8:26:07 AM [email protected] [IMAP]  Synchronizing subfolders: Done
8:26:15 AM Hotmail (bill-emily) [AirSync]  Synchronizing folder list
8:26:15 AM   MailClient.Storage.Application.OperationException: Synchronizing folder list failed due to the following error: The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable. —> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable.
8:26:15 AM    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
8:26:15 AM    at MailClient.Protocols.AirSync.Protocol.ActiveSyncCommandRequest.GetResponse(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
8:26:15 AM    at MailClient.Protocols.AirSync.AirSyncFolderSynchronizer.GetFolderList(Folder homeFolder, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
8:26:15 AM    at MailClient.Protocols.Common.FolderSynchronizer.<>c__DisplayClass10_0.b__0(WorkerStatus status, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
8:26:15 AM — End of inner exception stack trace —
8:26:15 AM at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)

8:27:07 AM [email protected] [IMAP]  Synchronizing message flags: For folder [email protected]/Drafts
8:27:07 AM [email protected] [IMAP]  Synchronizing subfolders: Done
8:27:08 AM [email protected] [IMAP]  Synchronizing message flags: Done
8:27:13 AM Hotmail (bill-emily) [AirSync]  Synchronizing folder list
8:27:13 AM   MailClient.Storage.Application.OperationException: Synchronizing folder list failed due to the following error: The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable. —> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable.
8:27:13 AM    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
8:27:13 AM    at MailClient.Protocols.AirSync.Protocol.ActiveSyncCommandRequest.GetResponse(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
8:27:13 AM    at MailClient.Protocols.AirSync.AirSyncFolderSynchronizer.GetFolderList(Folder homeFolder, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
8:27:13 AM    at MailClient.Protocols.Common.FolderSynchronizer.<>c__DisplayClass10_0.b__0(WorkerStatus status, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
8:27:13 AM — End of inner exception stack trace —
8:27:13 AM at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)

8:28:06 AM [email protected] [IMAP]  Synchronizing subfolders: Done
8:28:07 AM [email protected] [IMAP]  Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Sent
8:28:10 AM [email protected] [IMAP]  Synchronizing messages: Done
8:28:15 AM Hotmail (bill-emily) [AirSync]  Synchronizing folder list
8:28:15 AM   MailClient.Storage.Application.OperationException: Synchronizing folder list failed due to the following error: The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable. —> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable.
8:28:15 AM    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
8:28:15 AM    at MailClient.Protocols.AirSync.Protocol.ActiveSyncCommandRequest.GetResponse(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
8:28:15 AM    at MailClient.Protocols.AirSync.AirSyncFolderSynchronizer.GetFolderList(Folder homeFolder, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
8:28:15 AM    at MailClient.Protocols.Common.FolderSynchronizer.<>c__DisplayClass10_0.b__0(WorkerStatus status, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
8:28:15 AM — End of inner exception stack trace —

8:28:15 AM    at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)