5.0.18661.0 ActiveX errors

I installed this update this morning and now I get three rounds of ActiveX errors every time I restart eMC. Pretty irritating to have to click through them – has anyone solved this probelm that could maybe offer help?

I have the same problem

Hello,

Have you tried resetting IE? eM Client uses its core so this is cause by it as ActiveX is purely IE feature.

If this will not help try to update IE or reinstall it.

regards
Jan

Unfortunately, none of these steps have not helped.
Before the upgrade everything was fine.
My system is Windows 8 Pro Polish version.

Hello,

is there any possibility to provide this error message in English or translate it exactly as it is?

best regards
Jan

I’ll try translate.

You can not view one or several ActiveX controls
occurred because one of two things:

1. Your current security settings prohibit running ActiveX controls on this page.
  2. The publisher of one of the controls is blocked by the user.

Therefore, the page can’t be displayed correctly.
( the page can be displayed incorrectly)

We have the same problem since the update on several clients.

reagrds jernst

hello,

please both of you contact me on my email [email protected] together with this topic’s URL in subject.

best regards
Jan

I’m experiencing a similar problem after the latest update.

Additionally I also started to receive occasional script errors.

Any estimate on the solution of this problem?

Hello,

there is solution already please contact me on [email protected] together with this topic’s url in subject.

regards
Jan

I am experiencing same error.
Could you please make solution public.

Hello,

I have responded to you over email, solution is implemented in newer versions but we do not want to share openly download links for newer version not released yet.

That is why I am sending them over email so I keep at least some overview who got them and who not.

with regards
Jan

could you send to me? dillonblair@ gmail.com

Hello,

please contact me on [email protected] together with this topic’s url in subject.

with regards
Jan