403 Error when sending/receiving emails

Hello,

I just started getting a 403 error when sending or receiving emails. I’m using an hotmail/outlook account. Does anyone know how to fix this?  

Hi, if you’re seeing any errors, can you please make a screenshot of the error and post the screenshot here on the forum?
When the error occurs, can you also please switch to the “Log” tab in Operations, copy the content of the log and submit it to us here as well?

Thank you,
Paul

When I opened the eMclient it is displaying above error. Please help me to clear the issue.

Hi Satish, this message suggest your computer is unable to connect to our licensing server, are you using any security software on your computer, that may have disabled the application’s ability to connect to the server?

If you’re please make sure your computer is able to connect to http://licensing.emclient.com/ or PORT 80 (HTTP), that the server is running on.

If the application is unable to check your license with the server at least once in 14 days, the application will automatically switch to offline mode.

Regards,
Paul