30 day license renewal

Hello, you can update the 30-day license to my mailing address, I once used the client for a long time and then stopped, and now we are switching to a new mail service, I wanted to try again how the new version 8 will work before buying pro version.

jueves 22 octubre 2020 :: 1310hrs (UTC +01:00)

Hi @sergm

You can retrieve your License Key here:

¡Saludos desde la soleada España!

Skybat

[email protected]

I did, but upon activation it says that it is impossible to activate on this computer due to a license violation

jueves 22 octubre 2020 :: 1339hrs (UTC +01:00)

Hi @sergm

You will need to email: [email protected]
and explain what you would like to do and ask if it is possible.
¡

Saludos desde la soleada España!

Skybat

[email protected]

That could be due to a few reasons.

If it is a Pro License, then it means you may have activated it on more computers than your license permits. You can manually deactivate the license on the other computer in Menu > Help > License, or by using the License Manager if you no longer have access to the other computer. The License Manager is for Pro Licenses only.

If it is a Free License, that could mean that either you already activated it on another computer, or the company has blocked the license because you were suspected of using a Free License for business use.

Free Licenses cannot be deactivated by the user using the License Manager. You will need to manually deactivate it on the old computer before you try to activate it on another, or write to eM Client to have them deactivate it for you.