2 Computers - IMAP not syncing the same

I have two pro licenses on 2 computers. I regularly use one of the computers, but once a week or so, I use the 2nd laptop. I am noticing that I can receive and sent mails on the second computer…but, there are a lot of older emails in the inbox that I have previously moved to folders on my main computer.

I am using Gmail servers. Is there a setting on one of the computers telling it not to move (or sync) the emails to the correct folders?

Thanks, Eddie

This is a bug which has already been addressed, and the fix will be in the 9.2 release which is due shortly.

Both computers have been upgraded to 9.2.1222 for a while now, yet the 2nd laptop still is having the same issue. Was this bug actually fixed, or did it somehow get left out of the updates?

Thanks, Eddie

Both computers have been upgraded to 9.2.1222 for a while now, yet the 2nd laptop still is having the same issue. Was this bug actually fixed, or did it somehow get left out of the updates?

Thanks, Eddie

1 Like

Right-click on the Gmail All Mail folder (below Inbox, Sent Trash etc.) and choose Properties > Repair > Repair. When that is done, the account should sync correctly.