11 mal die gleiche Email versendet

Einige meiner mails werden mehr als 11 gesendet und vom Empfänger empfangen. Was muss ich da machen ?

Hello Thomas, unfortunately I’m not quite sure if I understand, please note this community support forum is only available for English support, please try to specify your question/issue in English in order to resolve it, I’ll be happy to help.

If you’re experiencing any errors or issues with the application, please include the release number of your current installation which you can find in Help > About, and if possible make a screenshot of the issue/error you’re seeing.

Regards,

Hello Paul,
thanks for you prompt reply. I have a problem sending out only some emails: In the  outbox the email is still there, but the receiver already received the email but 11 times!
It seems that problem occurs only at emails with attachemnts I think.

The release No.  is 6.0.22344.0

Mach ein Update auf Version 6.0.23181.0 und versuche es nochmals.

Can you please update your eM Client to this release, 6.0.23181.0 and check if the issue persists? What mail service are you using with eM Client? Are you seeing any errors thrown by the application in the Operations window?

Are you using any security software on your computer? Try to temporarily disable your security software to check if the application may be blocking connection to your mail server through eM Client, or make sure access for eM Client is enabled through an exception.

Regards,

Hello Paul,

thanks for your help so far. Actually I did everything like you said:updated to newest version.
My mail server is outlook.com. And the error message said: please controll you account information. Bythe way: with my second account (gmail) I do not have these kinds of problems. Any addtional idea from your side?
Could you may send me for “outlook.com”  the smtp and pop3 information. Thanks

P.S. I receive still the mails 11 times, even the test email is still in the outbox.

Hello Thomas,
this sounds like some kind of connection issues with the outlook server. Are there any more error or other messages in the Operations window that you could share with us?

Also, are you using the Calendar on your outlook.com account?

Best regards,
Olivia