Zip code and City wrong in contact

I use eM Client 6 Beta 2

When i create or edit a contact City and Zipcode are wrong in Gmail after edit in eM Client.

For Holland it needs te be:
Street
Zip/Postal Code
City

But when i edit a contact in eM Client is see this is Gmail and on my phone.
Street
City
Zip/Postal Code

Very frustrating because adreslabels printing not working correct.
Navigation not working because Zip and City are swapped.

I found an a topic from a few months back with same problem.
Please correct this so people can choose in which country the live and get the right format.

Hi, please update to latest released version first, you can use Help - Check for update. Or download installer from our website.

Jan

I am already using latest version 6.0.19714.0 and no new version found.

We are still working on new version. Should be out this week. I was asking because RC 2 was different version than 6.0.19714.0

Anyway this should be addressed in newest version as this was reported by other user before.

Jan

Thanks i will wait for the update.

new patch has been release few minutes ago, so you might have received it already, if not then wait a while we release them to users gradually few by few.

Jan

I now have version 6.0.19849.0 and don’t know it that one is the one with the patch.

But problem still there with this version.

Latest update installed but problem still there.

Could I ask you to try and tell me this?

When you are editing/viewing contact under contacts and you edit… Addresses details if you see it correctly in eM client (could you make sceenshot of it on both cases (right/wrong)) and then same thing for Gmail webmail.

Jan

I think i goes wrong in Gmail itself.
When i type the adress in the fielld like it needs te be and then click on the … at that field it goes already wrong there.

So a big sorry but it is a Gmail problem.
So now search for a solution for that.

Thank you for this investigation, if you will find solution then please share it with other users who might find it useful.

Jan