Yahoo Mail doesn't work

how do I setup my yahoo mail? I keep trying and it keeps not working. I keep trying the diagnose and fix, and it won’t work either. please give me easy and simple instructions, I am not a techie, I don’t understand the language for it or anything.

Hi,
is the problem still actual? If so, are you getting any error messages?

yes the problem still exists. yes I am getting error messages. it keeps saying that an attempt to connect to my yahoo email address has failed and that it could be caused by temporary unavailability or incorrect settings.
I’ve run the diagnose a bunch of times and it never works either. it’s only for the IMAP though. the SMTP works fine.

Could you please post here a screenshot of the error message or send us your IMAP logs? It could tell us more. Thank you.

ok, how do I do that?

Thank you very much. This is a known bug on Yahoo’s servers but next version of eM Client should workaround it.

ok, but I downloaded a free trial of the pro version and got a license for the free version when the trial expires…but as you can see… I STILL haven’t been able to even try it yet!

I am very sorry but I really cannot provide you any solution now. The next version workarounding this issue will hopefully be released soon.