XSD Error When Importing XML Configuration File

Hi!

I’m trying to import XML configuration file generated from another PC. The eM Client versions are the same on both PCs.

The error is:
Type ‘http://licensing.emclient.com/XSD/accounts:AccountType’ is not declared

I have the logs and the XML file if needed.

Thanks!

Hi Fernando, can you make a screenshot of the error? What version of eM client are you currently using on your computers?

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi Paul!

I’m using the version 6.0.20648.0 on both computers. I have the log file if you need.

Thanks!

Hi again, can you please comment on what exactly have you been exporting and where?
Are these XML server settings exported from our licensing system? Or is this about account settings exported from the application?

Can you please send me the XML to [email protected] with a reference link to this forum topic?

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi Paul!
I’ve exported configurations, rules, accounts, saved passwords. The settings where exported from the eM Client application. Both computers have the same license code. I’m using free license by now, because I’m tryng the product.
I’m sending you the files right now.

Thanks!

Thank you, I’ll try to test the XML file and keep you posted on a possible solution.

Paul.

Paul, thanks for you replies by email! You solved the problem.
If anybody else have the same problem, here is the problem: my eM Client is in Brazilian Portuguese and this is the cause of the problem. So, import the configuration file first and change the language later.

Thanks!

Yes exactly as Fernando said, the issue seems to be with Portuguese (Brazil) localization only and is being worked on, will be fixed in future releases.
Thank you for reporting this issue, let us know if you have any further questions or issues.

Paul.