Wrong language in contacts

I have imported contacts via .csv file , created from IncrediMail .Unfortunately the contacts those have Greek characters can NOT been shown correctly in Greek language .Doesn’t support the Greek language in the names of contacts ?

Maybe try sync your IncrediMail with Google contacts. Then add the same Google account in eM Client and the contacts should sync across just fine.

But I don’t have contacts in Google .Only in IncrediMail .

Google contacts is free, so just setup an account if you don’t have one. But it was just a suggestion that would bring your contacts across correctly. You don’t have to do it if you don’t want to.

Thank you for your response and suggestions . That means that eM does not have the ability to import correctly the contacts from the csv file ? The app can NOT recognize the Greek characters as for the other languages ?

It does, but I suspect the problem may be with the export, or maybe you selected the incorrect encoding when importing the csv into eM Client. That is why I suggested the sync method as after you sync with Google, you can first check what they look like on Google, then sync them with eM Client. If it doesn’t look right on Google, then you will need to find some other way.

If you want me to have a look at it for you, contact me