Working with eM Client on new laptop

My wife has the free version of eMClient on her old laptop (windows 10); she has bought a new laptop and intends to move the licence from the old to the new pc soon, but in the meantime wishes to keep both active, though probably just for a week or so until she is happy with the new pc (windows 11). She will then de-activate eMClient on the old pc. Is it possible to temporarily use both pcs in this way?

The current situation is: We have installed eMClient on the new laptop and synchronised the emails from old to new, which is working on both temporarily but the full version trial has only a few days remaining on the new pc. If she sets up a new registration on the new pc, ie with her second email address, will that allow the currently synchronised emails to stay on both the old and new pcs? She has two email addresses in use on her free licence. One of those registers the current free licence.
There is the option then to use her second email address for the registration on the new pc. Will this enable all emails to be available and saved on both pcs - this will be a very temporary arrangement.

Help please! Thanks.

If she sets up a new registration on the new pc, ie with her second email address, will that allow the currently synchronised emails to stay on both the old and new pcs?

If she only uses eM Client for personal use and has two different personal (non business) email addresses, then yes eM Client will then normally activate & work ok with her second PC & same account setup. I know peeps who have done that before when changing over computers in the past.

Otherwise to use the existing free personal email address license on the new computer, then you just put in the same existing first pc license and activate, which will then normally (automatically deactivate the first pc license) and activate the same license on the second PC. eM Client knows already if there is an activation associated to the personal or business email address.

If however one of these addresses is a business / work type email address then you would need to buy a license for whichever computer that is going on. You do however get alot of great extra features extra with the paid pro version which I do like myself especially the up & coming V9 which has more features again. Something to think about.