Just ran the update. Now Emclient won’t start. Windows 10. not super happy, help appreciated.
Using the Windows Task Manager, check to see if there is an instance of eMC already running. If so, do an “End Task” on the instance and try starting again.
Nope, nobody home. After a fresh reboot - nothing running. hit emclient , thinks about it for 15 20 secs, and then nothing
starting to think about a 32 bit version on 64bit machine…
If you are comfortable executing these steps, give this a try:
(1) Delete any installation files you have downloaded.
(2) Uninstall eM Client, making sure to NOT delete your database directory when asked. This will ensure your settings and data remain in place.
(3) If it exists, delete C:\Program Files (x86)\eM Client
(4) Download and install the latest version from here
(5) The latest version of eM Client should then start with all your data in place.
Thanks did pretty much that before reading your suggestion, and it did fix the issue.